1. Melee units row with their total amount of Power on the left (for example, 33 points);
2. Ranged units row with their total amount of Power on the left (for example, 0 points);
3. Siege units row with their total amount of Power on the left (for example, 6 points);
4. User panel that includes:
- Leader Card as well as all the cards you have at your disposal (A card marked with a looking glass is visible to the opponent);
- Number of cards in hand.
5. Card Graveyard and remaining cards in the deck;
6. Player's name and icon;
7. Total Power of your units (e.g. 39) and the amount of won rounds indicated by a crown symbol;
8. Token that indicates who's turn it is;
9. Rozwijane menu w którym mozesz przesledzic ostatnio zagrane karty.
10. Counter that counts down the time until the end of a turn. If a player doesn't make any move, a random card from his/her hand is moved to the graveyard.
11. This is where information on a selected card is displayed.