In Gunpoint you play as Conway, an independent spy, in a simple 2D platformer that turns out to be a complicated and a challenging puzzle. With the help of a variety of gadgets you will have to make your way through many heavily guarded buildings.
In this guide you will find a detailed description of all the important elements in Gunpoint as well as a walkthrough of all the levels. The walkthrough contains detailed information and a lot of pictures that will help you finish the game.
Warning! There are a lot of ways to complete each of the missions in Gunpoint. The methods that have been used in this walkthrough are the simplest and most effective.
This guide contains:
- A list of all the gadgets and abilities
- A list of all the enemies
- A description of all the important elements in the game
- A walkthrough
In this guide the following colours have been used:
Brown - this colour is used to mark the enemies that you meet along your path
Orange - this colour is used to mark all of the gadgets and everything that is relevant to them (eg. Crosslink Mode)
Blue - this colour is used to mark all the important elements in the game
Bartek "Snek" Duk
About Gunpoint Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Bartek "Snek" Duk for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 24 pages, 103 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Gunpoint Game Guide & Walkthrough
- #19 - Gessler: Come and f**king get me (The End) | Walkthrough Gunpoint Guide.
- Gadgets and abilities Gunpoint Guide.
- #18 - A choice (Jackson: The Truth or Rooke: The Killer) | Walkthrough Gunpoint Guide.
- #6 - Collins: Innocent | Walkthrough Gunpoint Guide.
- #9 - Rooke: The Prototype | Walkthrough Gunpoint Guide.