In Graveyard Keeper, the quality of corpses is important. If you bury decaying bodies, they will damage the quality of your cemetery. In the later stages of the game you will be able to burn poor quality corpses, and in the first days you can throw them into the water. But throwing away the bodies will not give you any benefits. You will be able to make burnt corpses into ceramic funeral urns, and then in turn stone columbariums.
In order to unlock the option of improving the quality of corpses you need to buy the embalming I and II skills. Embalming is located in the skill tree, in the anatomy and alchemy branches.
You have to remember that the quality every corpse is defined by the number of white and red skulls. Ideally there should be 4/6 white and 2/4 red skulls. Such a corpse will not adversely affect the quality of your cemetery.
We have created a list showing how given ingredients affect the quality of corpses. For each of them, of course, a body is needed.
- Lye injection - 1 red and 1 white skull;
- Acid injection - removes 1 red and 1 white skull;
- Glue injection - adds one white skull;
- Dark injection - adds two red skulls;
- Silver injection - removes one red and adds white;
- Gold injection - removes two red skulls and adds two white ones;
- Preservative injection - is stops the decomposition of a body.
You cannot use multiple enhancements.