Our Game Guide to Gran Turismo Sport describes the rules of multiplayer races in the Sport mode. You will learn how to increase your chances of winning against other players by choosing the right car, what mistakes should be avoided when racing, and how to beat tracks faster by improving your lap times. You will also find the basics of the car paint editor, which will allow you to create unique patterns, visible to other players.
- Tips and trophies
- Races - General rules
- Races - Practical advice
- Technical aspects
- Painting your car
- The three fundamental rules
Tips and trophies
- Starting Tips - learn the track, do not be discouraged, and fight to the end.
- Trophies in Gran Turismo Sport - a list of trophies and tips on how to get them.
- Driver rank in GT Sport.
- Ghosting - what is and what can be done with ghosting in Gran Turismo Sport.
- Fairplay rank
Races - General rules
Races - Practical advice
- How to choose your car in Gran Turismo Sport?
- Check out your opponents' replays
- Time penalties
- Racing line and going for the apex
- Sound matters - what can you learn from the sound of your tires in Gran Turismo Sport.
- What is this whole consistency and why is it so important?
- How to avoid trouble and crashes?
- Where to look on the HUD in Gran Turismo Sport?
- The orange bollards and why do you need them.
- How to get off the line first - good starts and autopilot in Gran Turismo Sport!
- Pit stop - when to take a break, and why.
- Pad or steering wheel - a hard choice.
- Types of assists - ABS, TCS, gearbox, and line.
- Which camera view - best cameras for racing in GT Sport.
Painting your car
The three fundamental rules
First, it is important to learn the three fundamental rules; second, it is essential that you accept and follow them:
- Learn the track by heart;
- Care not about failures, be they yours or others' fault;
- Always fight to the very end!
Dariusz "DM" Matusiak (https://www.gamepressure.com)
About Gran Turismo Sport Game Guide
Author : Dariusz "DM" Matusiak for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Anger" Arendt
last update : July 11, 2018
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Gran Turismo Sport Video Game
- genre: Racing
- developer: Polyphony Digital
- publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment
- platform: PS4
More About Gran Turismo Sport
"Video games as a service" is usually associated with unfair microtransactions, lacking content and watered-down story but there's more to it. The term also implies an opportunity the devs have to mend the things that don't work properly.
Many potential hits will be released in the coming days and months. Some of them, unfortunately, raise doubts whether they will be up to snuff.
After a satisfying first half of the year, the second half looks no less interesting. The publishers are planning releases for almost each and every of the most popular genres.
2016 has just come to an end. Its high time we thought about what to play in 2017. Here are the top 30 picks of our editorial team.