These items are the first ones you have to look for. There are twelve of them and you have to look for them in the whole world. This map shows you locations you have to visit.
1. Vengard - paladin Markus gives you a chalice. He is the first person you meet in Vengard after using a teleport rune.
2. Cape Dun -Urkrass the Orc merchant has the chalice. You can buy it from him (it costs you 100 gold pieces).
3. Okara - Rakus the Fire mage has the chalice. You can find Rakus in his cave where he is hiding from the undead. He gives you the chalice if you do a quest for him.
4. Geldern - the chalice is in Geldern mine. Check the tunnels and you find the chalice at the end of one tunnel (you need a torch to see it).
5. Silden - the chalice is in the Zapoteck's house. You have to steal it (it's on the table).
6. Nemora -Treslott the magician has the chalice. Do a quest for him and you get the chalice.
7. Trelis - paladin Konrad has the chalice. He gives you that if you ask. .
8. Montera -Bengerd the slave has the chalice. He is one of the slaves working near the temple. Talk to him and ash him about things he found.
9. Varant border - bandit Kurt has the chalice. You have to kill Kurt and take the chalice from his chest. Paladin Karlen can help you in the battle.
10. Mora Sul -Masil the merchant has the chalice. He gives you that if you do e few quests for him.
11. Mora Sul - the wounded sandcrawler swallowed the chalice. Find a paladin Cruz and let him to show you the place he fought against crawlers. Kill the beast and take the chalice.
12. Monastery -Milten has the chalice. He gives you that if you ask.