Our guide to God of War Ragnarok describes all the secrets and collectibles available in the game world. The tips as well as our interactive maps will allow you to get all collectibles and complete every region in 100%. We have marked the exact location of each secret on the maps.
In the realms, you will find the following collectibles and side quests:
- 38 Artefacts,
- 80 Lore,
- 35 Nornir Chests,
- 53 Legendary Chests,
- 47 Favors,
- 48 Odin's Ravens,
- 6 Draugr Holes,
- 15 Yggdrasil Rifts,
- 10 Berserker Gravestones,
- 10 Remnants of Asgard,
- 6 Hel Tears,
- 10 Treasure Maps and Buried Treasures,
- 9 Flowers.
We have divided the guide by realms, every divided into several regions. Maps indicate the location of Legendary Chests, Nornir Chests, Artefacts and Lore. In addition to the typical collectibles, we have also marked the locations of all Odin's Ravens related to The Eyes of Odin favor as well as other side quests.
To complete all realms in 100%, you need to finish the main story first. You should then return to the regions and collect the remaining items. For some of the collectibles, you will need to unlock the appropriate weapon or tool. You can return to some of the areas only in the Beyond Ragnarok quest - additional endgame quest.
Guide - secrets and collectibles for GoW Ragnarok includes:
- Svartalfheim - this is the first realm that you will be to explore freely at the beginning of the game;
- Alfheim - a small land consisting of 7 regions;
- Vanaheim - another huge land that will be available after just a few hours of gameplay;
- Midgard - the starting realm, but you will be able to freely explore it later in the game;
- Muspelheim - this small realm is best visited after completing the storyline;
- Niflheim - there are a lot of Legendary Chests in this tiny realm;
- Jotunheim - here you can get only 1 collectible necessary for completing the favor;
- Helheim - a land consisting of only 3 regions, where you will get only a few collectibles;
- Exploring 100% of maps - pages explaining how to return to locked locationsand how to unlock inaccessible regions in Vanaheim.