On this page of the guide we supply a list of available graphics options and modes of God of War Ragnarok. Among other things, we explain here how the performance mode differs from the quality mode.
God of War Ragnarok can be played in the following graphic modes:
- Prefer performance: in this mode, high FPS will be more important than high resolution. With HDMI 2.0 - 60 FPS, and with HDMI 2.1 - up to 120 FPS.
- Prefer resolution: high image quality will be more important than high FPS. With HDMI 2.0, you can play in 4K resolution at 30 frames per second, and with HDMI 2.1 at 40 frames per second.
There are following graphics options in God of War Ragnarok:
- Grain: this effect applies a movie-like effect to the rendered screen.
- Motion blur: you can adjust the degree of motion blur for moving objects. Reducing the value of this option will make objects easier to see, but their movement will be less natural.
- Flare reduction: reduces the intensity of flares displayed on the screen.
- High fps mode: priority for high frame rate in performance and quality modes.