On this page of the guide, you will find a list of all the Mythic Tales side quests in Ghost of Tsushima. We included information about the quests/stories that are required to complete the main story, as well as optional quests you can do in free time.
Quests from this category are marked blue on the map. This is the most important category of side missions in the game, as each task offers the opportunity to win some unique and very valuable rewards. These may include, for example, new combat techniques, new armor, new sets of swords, or a better bow.
You can learn about new Mythic Tales in a similar way to the "ordinary" side missions - speak with all NPCs encountered and look for blue markers when exploring the map.
It is worth noting that some of the Mythic Tales can involve a duel with a mini-boss. They are not very difficult, although it would be good to develop the character a bit and improve the equipment before you start these quests. It will make it easier for you to beat the mini-bosses.
All Mythic Tales in Ghost of Tsushima
- The Legend of Tadayori - complete this quest to receive Tadayori's Armor
- The Heavenly Strike - complete this quest to receive Heavenly Strike skill
- The Curse of Uchitsune - complete this quest to receive a Long bow and Explosive arrow
- The Unbreakable Gosaku - complete this quest to receive the Gosaku's Armor
- The Spirit of Yarikawa's Vengeance - complete this quest to receive Dance of Wrath skill
- The Six Blades of Kojiro - complete this quest to receive Kensei's Armor
- The Undying Flame - complete this quest to receive Way of the Flame skill