This guide to Genshin Impact contains a complete set of information for the game from MiHoYo Studios. Genshin Impact is a dynamic action game with a large and open world. Using the tips contained in our guide, you will learn how to best start your adventure and what mistakes not to make in Genshin Impact.
One of the larger chapters of our guide to Genshin Impact contains all sorts of advice, including what to do at the beginning, what to use and what not to use, and which elements combine best. You will also read about what characters are available in the game, what they specialize in, and which one is the best. Moreover, you will find all the basic and advanced information about the game mechanics here. We also added a FAQ subsection that answers the most frequently asked questions. Inside, you'll find answers to questions like how to select a server in Genshin Impact, or whether crossplay exists.
You will also find information about Genshin Impact system requirements and controls.
- Tips for beginners
- I have a question and I'm looking for an answer
- Genshin impact PC system requirements
- Polish language version - is there Polish language to choose from?
- Currency free of charge - How to get it?
- PvP - does it appear in the game?
Tips for beginners
Here are some tips for people who want to start their adventure with Genshin Impact. More tips for Genshin Impact can be found on a separate starting tips page.
- If you have the opportunity to improve the character you're investing in, do it immediately. Advancing from level to level takes time unless you have items that give a lot of experience. Use them to increase the level of both your character and your party.
- All elements can be mixed together. Use them to create devastating combos. Remember that having the same elements in the team strengthens the effect of the spell.
- Combine pleasant with useful, don't just focus on doing tasks or exploring only. Try to combine these two things to progress further and discover interesting places in the Genshin Impact.
- Mark interesting places with pings on the map. You have a lot of them to use, and there will probably be a time when you want to go back to a particular location.
- Select x10 option. When conducting Wishes, choose only this option. By choosing it, you'll have the guarantee that you'll get an interesting item.
I have a question and I'm looking for an answer
The FAQ section of our guide will help you find the answers to the most pressing questions about Genshin Impact and game mechanics.
- Server - which one to choose? - On the page you will find information about whether it is possible to select a server, and if so, how and on which platform.
- Crossplay - is it possible? - On this page you will find out if Crossplay exists in Genshin Impact, and if so, on which platforms.
- Co-op - how to unlock? - On this page you will read if there is a co-op mode and how to unlock it.
- Chests - do they renew? - From this page, you will learn if Chests can reappear in the game world, and what types of Chests are in the game.
- Tri-seal - how to unlock? - On the next page, you will learn how to complete the Tri-seal task.
- Mora Chest - where to find? - This page of the guide offers information on where to find the crate, which contains $ 200,000 Mora.
Genshin impact PC system requirements
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics card: GeForce GT 1030 2 GB or better
- Disk space: 30 GB
- Operating System: Windows 7/8.1/10
For more information on Genshin Impact hardware requirements, see the separate section of our guide: PC hardware requirements.
Polish language version - is there Polish language to choose from?
No, at the moment there is no Polish version of Genshin Impact. At this point you can choose from languages such as traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Indonesian and Thai. In addition, the spoken language can be changed to Chinese, Japanese, Korean or English from the game menu.
Currency free of charge - How to get it?
Genshin Impact has two currencies in the game, one of them Primogems (Premium) and the second one, Mori (Freemium). Players who have spent some time at Genshin Impact can receive free currency by logging on to this site. All you have to do is select your server, enter your character's nickname and type one of the following codes depending on the server:
- Europe - Genshin0928E
- Asia - Genshin0928A
- North America - Genshin0928N
At this point, only mobile and PC players can use the bonus, as PS4 players are unable to connect their account to a profile on the official game website.
PvP - does it appear in the game?
No, there is no PvP mode in Genshin Impact. The developers of the game themselves said that they did not intend to add this mode, although there were indications that such a mode could be created, due to the appearance of an anti-cheat system. Genshin Impact is PvE-only.
About Genshin Impact Guide
Author : Dawid "DavideLi" Lubczynski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update : October 15, 2020
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Genshin Impact Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: MiHoYo
- publisher: MiHoYo
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, AND, iOS, Switch