Genshin Impact game guide includes a complete set of information about the MiHoYo studio game. Genshin Impact is a dynamic action game with a vast and open world. Using the tips included in our guide, you will learn how best to start your adventure and what mistakes not to make in Genshin Impact.
One of the larger chapters of our Genshin Impact game guide includes all the tips about what to do in the game, what to do at the beginning, what to use and what not, what elements combine best. You will also read about what characters are available in the game, what they specialize in and which is the best. Here you will find all basic and advanced information about the game mechanics. You will also find a FAQ section that answers frequently asked questions. Here you will find answers to questions on how to choose a server in Genshin Impact, whether there is a cross-play.
You will also find information on Genshin Impact system requirements and controls, among other things.
- Tips for beginners
- I have a question and I'm looking for an answer
- Genshin Impact PC system requirements
- Is there a Polish language version?
- Free currency - how to get it?
- PvP - does it appear in the game?
Tips for beginners
Here are some tips for those who want to start their adventure with Genshin Impact. You will find more hints for Genshin Impact on the separate Start Tips page.
- If you have the opportunity to upgrade the character you will invest in, do so immediately. Levels progress slowly, unless you have items that give you a lot of experience. Use them to increase the level of both your character and your party.
- All the elements are connected with each other. Use them to create devastating combos. Remember that possessing the same elements in the team strengthens its effect.
- Mix business with pleasure, don't just focus on doing tasks or exploring. Try to combine these two things in order to continue to progress and discover interesting places in Genshin Impact.
- Mark interesting places with pings on the map. You have a lot of them to use, and there will probably be a time when you want to go back to a particular location.
- Choose x10. When making Wishes, choose this option only. By choosing it, you will be guaranteed to get something more powerful.
I have a question and I'm looking for an answer
The FAQ chapter of our game guide will help you to find the answers to the most burning questions about Genshin Impact and the game mechanics.
- Server - how to choose? - On the page you will learn whether it is possible to choose a server, and if so, how and on which platform.
- Crossplay - is it possible? - On this page you will learn whether there is Crossplay in Genshin Impact and, if so, supported by which platforms.
- Co-op - how to unlock? - On this page you will learn if there is a cooperation mode and how to unlock it.
- Chests - do they renew? - From this page you will learn if Chests can reappear in the game world and what kinds of Chests are in the game.
- Tri-seal - how to unlock? - On the next page you will learn about how to do the mission related to Tri-seal.
- Mora Chest - where to find? - On this page you will learn where to find a box that offers 200,000 Mora.
- Adventure Rank - how to farm? - On this page you will learn about what activities in Genshin Impact will allow you to quickly reach a satisfactory AR level.
Genshin Impact PC system requirements
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics card: GeForce GT 1030 2 GB or better
- Disk space: 30 GB
- Operating System: Windows 7/8.1/10
You will find more information about Genshin Impact system requirements in a separate chapter of our game guide: PC system requirements.
Is there a Polish language version?
No, there is no Polish version of Genshin Impact at the moment. You can now choose from traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Indonesian and Thai. In addition, you can change audio language to Chinese, Japanese, Korean and English.
Free currency - how to get it?
Genshin Impact has two currencies in the game, one of them Primogems (Premium) and Mori (Freemium). Players who have spent some time in Genshin Impact can get free currency by by logging on to this website. All you have to do is select your server, enter the character's nickname and enter one of the following codes depending on the server:
- Europe - Genshin0928E
- Asia - Genshin0928A
- North America - Genshin0928N
At this moment, only mobile and PC players can benefit from the bonus, as PS4 players are not able to link their account to their profile on the official game website.
PvP - does it appear in the game?
No, there is no PvP mode in Genshin Impact. The developers of the game said that they did not intend to add this mode, even though there were indications that such a mode could be created due to the emergence of an anti-cheat system. Genshin Impact is designed for PvE mode only.
About Genshin Impact Guide
Author : Dawid "DavideLi" Lubczynski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update : October 15, 2020
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Genshin Impact Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: MiHoYo
- publisher: MiHoYo
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, AND, iOS, Switch
More About Genshin Impact
Gacha is immensly popular in the East, but not so much in the West – for now. With its recent success, Genshin Impact blazes a trail for the genre. If you'd like to really get into it, you might want to browse this list of best gacha games.
If you have a PC and your friend has a PS4, that doesn't mean you can't play together. There are multiplayer crossplay games that you can still play even if you have different hardware. Here's a list of cross-platform games for 2021.
Asian mobile games conquer the western gaming world, bringing the ambivalent concept of gacha. What is it and where did it come from? What are the mechanics based on and how did it all come about?
When passionate gaming doesn't quite cut it, and someone has a bit of talent and a lot of creativity, amazing things can happen. There are plenty of examples of some wild imagination that only we, gamers enjoy.
With these games, even if the release price is high, it's not terrible, because they will last for many weeks or even months. We present the most interesting games from 2020, in which you can spend up to a hundred hours.