In this part of the guide, you will learn more about the interface in Gears Tactics.
The main interface used during missions and fights with enemy troops consists of the following elements:
- (1) Mission objectives: primary and secondary with a possible time limit.
- (2) A list of soldiers with their health condition and the number of action points available.
- (3) Main and secondary weapons, grenades with ammunition status for selected unit
- (4) A list of skills and special abilities available to the selected character. Icons highlighted in red are not available at that moment.
- (5) Preview of selected skill with description and details
- (6) Damage history and turn log
- (7) States and active abilities of the selected unit
- (8) Camera options
- (9) When attacking or using a skill, you can see a window with detailed information on the success of this action
After completing the task, your team goes to the camp. From here, you can choose which task your soldiers will undertake again. The mission selection window consists of the following elements:
- (1) A list of your team members divided into two groups: heroes and soldiers.
- (2) Available missions and a description of their main and optional objectives.
- (3) Rewards for completing a mission and optional tasks.
- (4) The number of side missions required to progress to the next story mission.
- (5) Description of the chosen mission, requirements, and limitations e.g. only one soldier may participate in the mission.