Important choice #1
The first important choice in this episode can be found in the first chapter of the game. You must decide whether you will admit your fault before Margaery or will you lie and put the blame on Sera.
- It was all Sera's idea - After picking this option, Sera will be dismissed from being Margaery's handmaiden.
- It is true, I used Sera - After selecting this option, you will be dismissed from being Margaery's handmaiden.
If you have selected the first option: It was all Sera's idea - Sera will be furious about your lie. Margaery will trust your judgment, removing Sera from the court and destroying her relationship with Tarwick. You must pick this option in order to obtain the Cunning strategy and Unwavering Conviction blue endings. If you want to obtain the red endings Instinct and Nobility or Fierce Passion, you must admit your fault.
Important choice #2
Second important choice can be made in the fourth chapter of the game. You must choose whether you will marry Morgryn or be beheaded.
- I am yours - After selecting this option you agree to forcefully marry Morgryn. You avoid your death, but you sacrifice Tom. This choice is recommended if you want to obtain blue endings Cunning Strategy and Unwavering Condition.
- I will never be yours - After selecting this option, you don't agree to marry Morgryn. Due to Morgryn's conspiration against you, you will not avoid the punishment. You will be decapitated. The choice recommended if you want to obtain red ending Instinct and Nobility and Fierce Passion.
Important choice #3
Third important decision can be made in the fifth chapter of the game. You must choose how to solve the problem with Cotter. You can sacrifice him for the blood magic to strengthen the forces of the North Grove or you can give him Nightshade to shorten his pain and fulfill the will of his sister, Sylvii.
- Give Cotter the poison - By selecting this option you fulfill his last will, pleasing Cotter's sister, Sylvii. This option should be chosen by players who want to obtain red ending of the game, Instinct and Nobility and Fierce Passion.
- Use him for bloodmagic - You cut Cotter's heart and burn it during the blood magic ritual. You strengthen the power that will protect you from the creatures. This choice is related to the blue endings, Cunning Strategy and Unwavering Conviction.
Important choice #4
Another important choice is related to the situation in the last chapter of the game. You must select whether you will kill Ludd Whitehill or Gryff.
- Follow Ludd - This option should be selected by players interested in blue ending cunning strategy or unwavering conviction. Following Ludd will also close access to saving Ryon. During the battle with Ludd, you will be able to spare him.
- Follow Gryff - This option should be selected by players interested in red ending Instinct and nobility or fierce passion. Following Gryff will allow you to save Ryon but will make it impossible to kill your target, Ludd. During the battle with Gryff you will be able to spare him.
1.) Poison Ludd - When raising toast, Ludd will become suspicious and he will want Asher to drink the wine. Asher's mother will want to do it first and you can let her by selecting the Let her drink option or save her from poisoning by selecting the Don't let her drink option.
- Let her drink - If you pick this option, Ludd and your mother will be poisoned.
- Don't let her drink - If you picked this option, Ludd will escape, but Gryff will die.
2.) Ambush Ludd - During the conversation with Ludd, make a move. This will give the mercenaries a signal to attack. In this option, Ludd will escape and your revenge will be killing Gryff.
Important choice #5
The last choice is made in the North Grove. As Gared, you can leave it or stay there.
- We will stay here - You will fulfill the will of fallen Lord Gregor and will stay in North Grove with newly met companions.
- We march south - Choosing this option will make you and the soldiers march to Ironrath. You will leave North Grove and will not fulfill the will of the fallen Lord Gregor.
No consequences of this choice in this season.