Important choice #1
First important choice can be found in the third chapter of this episode. You must decide whether you will forge a letter and send him in order to help your family or remain loyal to Margaery and finish her letter.
- [Finish letter to ser Maynard] - You finish the letter for Margaery. You remain loyal to her.
- [Forge letter to Elaena Glenmore] - You forge a letter for Elaena so that she can marry Rodric. You broke your promise to Margaery. This option is unimportant of you convince Elaena for marriage when playing as Rodric in fifth chapter of this episode.
Important choice #2
You will find the second important choice in the fifth chapter of the game. It's up to you to decide whether you will kiss Whitehill ring and discredit yourself in the eyes of Eleana or not. If you won't kiss it, your brother Ryon won't be participating in the family funeral ceremony.
- [Kiss the ring] - You kiss the ring and discredit yourself in eyes of Eleana but Ryon, your brother, will participate in the family funeral ceremony.
- [Refuse] - You refuse to kiss the ring. Eleana will be impressed but Ryon won't participate in the funeral and XXX Whitehill l become your permanent enemy.
Important choice #3
Next important choice you will find in the fifth chapter of the game. You must convince Eleana to accept the proposal. A full solution with the right advices can be found in chapter mentioned above. The future of your family might depend on whether you will convince her.
Important choice #4
Fourth important choice can be found in the fourth chapter of the game. You will need to decide whether you will dob Cotter after he stole Finns knife or you will speak for him. If you speak for him, you must choose the [Punch Finn] option. No consequences in this episode.
Important choice #5
Fifth and the last choice can be found in the last chapter of the game. It's up to you to decide whether you want to kill the attacker, Damien or save yourself and run away.
- [Attack Damien] - You kill the attacker and probably feel the consequences in next episodes.
- [Run for your life] - You save yourself, but leave Damien alive as well. At the end you must decide whether you throw away the knife with which he attacked you or keep it for yourself. [Keep the knife] will probably give you a proof for further clashes.