On this page of the Forza Horizon 5 game guide, you will learn about the accessibility options for people with disabilities available in the game and where they can be found.
In Forza Horizon 5, you can find the Accessibility options in the main menu in the "Settings" tab. There you will find a large number of available options that will allow you to adjust the game to your needs.
Accessibility options list
One of the most innovative features is the ability to enable sign language support . After enabling this function, on the side of the screen, a person will appear who will translate the dialogues into sign language. At the moment, two sign languages are available: British and American.
Additionally, the following accessibility options are available:
- the color-blind graphics mode option;
- the high contrast mode option;
- the subtitle font size slider;
- the option to adjust the intensity of notifications displayed during the game;
- the option to slow down the game (this only applies to offline mode);
- it's possible to turn off unnecessary animations that may be distracting for players;
- the option to turn on the speech-to-text mode in the interface when communicating with other players in the game;
- the option to turn on narrator mode, which will read out loud all the menu options.