Fortnite: Battle Royale Guide provides tips and tricks, solution, hints and weapon's description, which will help you understand the mechanics and rules of this free-to-play mode. The guide discusses rules the maps are subject to which will prove useful while planning on your steps and combat tactics and buildings fortifications. No, not only the v-bucks matters! Just download the game and start wining! Of course if the server shutdown is over.
Tips for start - How to play and win?
Beginner's Guide to Battle Royale - tips and tricks for an immensely popular mode, in which you, and hundreds of other players, are stranded on an isle. Whoever manages to survive until the end of the match, wins. That section provides a handful of hints for beginner players, description of controls and system requirements, where you find a comprehensive discussion of technical issues.
- How to start in Fortnite: Battle Royale?
- Tips for start - play and win the game.
- Firing system - how to shoot and kill? You're aiming and accuracy in Fortnite can be a lot better.
- Beginning of the match - what to do after landing?
- Traps and how to run in middle stage?
- Build a fortress! Collect a sniper rifle! Tips and tricks for late stage of the game.
- System requirements
Weapons, gear, equipment, items, ammo, meds and secrets - all you can find here. Also here, you will find a description of each weapon in the Fortnite: Battle Royale, its firepower, usefulness and tactics connected with using them. Learn about best weapons in Fornite.
- Weapons and items tips
- Meds - how to heal in Fortnite: Battle Royale?
- Assault rifles and sniper rifles - camping and fighting with Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle, Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle, Burst rifle and scoped assault rifle.
- Grenades, bombs, RPG - grenade launcher, rocket-propelled grenade.
- Shotguns - tactical and pump shotgun.
- Pistols and submachine guns - the best pistol in the game? Pick pistol, revolver or submachine gun (SMG).
The next part discusses the match and walkthrough. It provides description of all the elements of the game proper, thanks to which you will come closer to victory. Those chapters discuss landing, drop zones, picking up items, building fortifications and how to avoid dangers connected with storms.
- Best landing locations in Fortnite: Battle Royale - check our map with the best places for landing.
Building and fortifications
This has been rounded up with chapters on tactics that you can employ to win the match. Here, you will find a detailed description of shooting mechanics that is quite different from other games with Battle Royale mode. Another thing setting Fortnite apart from other games of this type is building vaults and fortifications, which is also described in that chapter. Apart from that, it discusses the best landing zones and inventory management hints.
This guide to Fortnite: Battle Royale provides:
- A handful of tips for beginners;
- A comprehensive description of weaponry;
- A detailed description on erecting structures;
- Discussion of shooting mechanics
- Map with the best starting positions
- Discussion of the technical side of the game's PC version
Jacek "Ramzes" Winkler (www.gamepressure.com)
About Fortnite: Battle Royale Game Guide
Author : Jacek "Ramzes" Winkler for gamepressure.com
Translator : Slawomir "rattchen" Niejadlik
last update : November 07, 2017
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Fortnite: Battle Royale Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Epic Games
- publisher: Epic Games
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE
Fortnite: Battle Royale is a third-person action game featuring battle royale mechanics. The game has been developed by Epic Games, one of the most recognizable studios in the industry. Throughout the years, the studio has delivered such video games series as Gears of War and Unreal. Moreover, it is known for creating the Unreal Engine technology, which has been used in the production processes of such games as Final Fantasy VII Remake (developed by Square Enix), Tekken 7 (developed by Bandai Namco) and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (Bluehole). Fortnite: Battle Royale for PC / Windows has evolved from Fortnite, however, it is a free-to-play and standalone production, which does not require the base game in order to work.
Fortnite: Battle Royale delivers only a multiplayer mode, in which a player has but one objective - stay alive until the match ends. A hundred players are transported onto an island with almost nothing in their inventory. When over the battlefield, they have to exit their transport and skydive towards the location they see fit to start the match, e.g. near buildings. It is important, as at the beginning of a match, a player is equipped only with a pickaxe, and he has to find or loot weapons, traps, and other pieces of gear. Thus, one has a bigger chance to find something useful in a house or a farm.
Fortnite: Battle Royale PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Intel Core i5 2.8 GHz, 8 GB RAM, graphic card 2 GB GeForce 660/Radeon HD 7870 or better, Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
Minimum: Intel Core i3 2.4 GHz, 4 GB RAM, graphic card Intel HD 4000 or better, Windows 7/8/10 64-bit