Forspoken: Best Starting Skills Forspoken guide
In Forspoken, you will unlock two types of magic quite early in the game - Frey's Magic and Sila's Magic. Check out which skills from these trees are best to unlock early on.
Last update: Friday, February 3, 2023
On this page of our Forspoken guide, we list the best skills that are worth unlocking at the very beginning of the game to maximize the heroine's potential.
Remember that once you unlock a skill, you can always unlearn it for free and allocate retrieved Mana points to a different spell.
- Scatter Shot Lv. 2 : the fired projectiles are even faster and the final hit has more momentum.
- Burst Shot Lv. 2 : stones deal more damage and have a larger blast radius.
- Tendril : A support spell. Frey creates a magical vine that attacks all nearby enemies. Some of your health points are retrieved, depending on the amount of damage dealt.
- Genesis Lv. 2 : increases the range of Surge Magic spells.
- Rage Slice Lv. 1 : unleashes a flurry of magical blows, and after releasing the attack button, Frey unleashes a powerful blow that sends enemies airborne.
- Blast Slice Lv. 1 : Frey throws a magical spear at an enemy that explodes after a delay, dealing area-of-effect damage. A spell useful when you want to attack from a distance.
- Arc Slice Lv. 2 : A sweeping strike with a fiery sword that deals damage over a larger area and generates a shockwave at the end.
- Bombardier : A support spell. Frey knocks enemies back, making them explode after a while, dealing area-of-effect damage.