Hypothermia Booster is an item in Forever Skies that will allow you to move freely through the tunnels in the Underdust. This page of the guide explains how to craft it.
Obtaining Vertigo Virus
To create a Hypothermia Booster, you first need to take the elevator deep into Underdust. There you will find the things you need to craft it.
- First , look for a lab. It's not difficult, because there are plates with a picture of a vial leading to it. Remember to take a hand-held Extractor with you, because metal walls can block your way.
- Then look for a Virus Sample Analyzer - it's usually on the upper floor of the lab, in the corner. You have to scan it.
- Return to the ship and examine the Virus Sample Analyzer in the Research Station.
- Craft an Analyzer with a Fabricator and place it on the ship.
- Put Dusty Daisy into the device. This orange plant is easy to find in Underdust.
- To unlock Vertigo Virus, you must complete a minigame. Choose such options to eliminate all bacteria around the desirable virus (the one shown at the top of the screen). Otherwise, the analysis will start all over again.
- Once you get the Vertigo Virus, you can create a Hypothermia Booster in the Fabricator.
What is the Hypothermia Booster used for?
A Hypothermia Booster is not an essential item in Forever Skies . However, if you want to descend into the deepest tunnels of Underdust to see the "end" of the game's Early Access version and get a friendly insect, you will need this item. At some point, your path in this location will be blocked by a large plant called Icedew Flower - after approaching it, a Hypothermia Booster icon will appear in the corner of the screen. Use the boost on yourself to walk past it. There is no other way to get into the Underdust tunnels.