The guide to Forever Skies presents the player with the game's dangerous world of dust. You will learn what steps to take at the beginning of the game, how to meet the basic needs, how to upgrade the airship and discover viruses and cures for them.
The guide is based on the demo version as of November 17, 2022.
- Forever Skies: Guide contents
- Forever Skies: Quick beginner's guide
- Forever Skies: Basics
- Forever Skies: System requirements
Forever Skies: Guide contents
In this guide, we focus on the gameplay mechanics. You will learn how to meet basic needs, i.e. obtain and process food. You will also learn about the dangers that await you in the game world, in particular viruses and ways to cure them.
The guide also contains numerous tips that will help you save time and resources. You will learn more about building and upgrading your ship, as well as obtaining resources and blueprints.
Forever Skies: Quick beginner's guide
- Use cruise control - during a flight, you can set cruise control (lock speed) and leave the helm to move around the ship and its exterior (e.g. to add fuel).
- Don't be afraid of running out of fuel - if you run out of fuel, the ship will stop in the air without falling to the ground, and fuel can be produced on the ship.
- Explore to get new blueprints - you get them by finding storage media, mainly inside cabinets and on furniture in locations. Scan them to add information about an item to the database.
- Don't waste food - any spoiled food can be re-cooked to make it edible again, at the expense of quality. Food in containers does not spoil.
- Build and use a bed - by using a bed you can speed up the time and regain energy. In addition, by changing the time of day you can take advantage of other benefits: e.g. at night you are not threatened by photophobia.
For more tips, see the Beginner's guide.
Forever Skies: Basics
These pages of the guide describe the most important elements of the game and its mechanics.
- First steps - things you have to do immediately after starting the game to progress to the open world mode.
- Obtaining and cooking food - satisfying the hunger and thirst, as well as recipes and ways of processing food.
- Viruses - information about the types of diseases, methods of prevention and treatment.
Forever Skies: System requirements
At the time of creating the guide, the game's requirements have not yet been revealed. We will add them as soon as they are provided.
Coming Soon Forever Skies Guide
This is upcoming Game Guide and Walkthrough for Forever Skies Video Game.
We are working on it now. We want to publish this Game Guide close to Forever Skies Release Date.
Forever Skies Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: Far From Home S.A.
- publisher: Far From Home S.A.
- platform: PC, PS5, XSX
More About Forever Skies
Polish studio Far From Home creates an ambitious survival game set in a world obscured by deadly dust. What is Forever Skies? Why will the futuristic airship-base be the centerpiece of the game? We ask developers themselves.