This guide for Football Manager 2016 is a thorough introduction into all elements of the game, both the returning ones and the ones that are new to the series. By using this guide, you will learn how to manage your team and how to achieve success as a prominent manager. In this guide, you can find an expansive "Questions and Answers" chapter, where both simple and complex aspects of the game have been laid down. Thanks to the chapters included in this guide, you will learn how to prepare yourself for the match, and react properly while playing the match. This guide will blow away all of your doubts concerning the choice of your tactics and training that lets you keep the level of your team high. The guide is also detailed in explaining the transfer mechanism and the scouting network. Also, you will be provided with a wide choice of young talents and a handful of hints that will help you complete challenges. This has been rounded up with a vast array of hints that will bolster your career. Football Manager 2016 is the next installment of football managers. You start the game as the coach of the team of your choice, where you can pick freely from teams of around 50 countries. The new manager needs to ensure a number of aspects concerning the team, starting with the tactics, the training, through selection of the team line-up, guiding the team through the match, through finalization of transfers, to finances of the club. In the game, you can use a number of tools, thanks to which you can change the formation to the minutest details. An innovation into the series is the modified system of contacts with the mass-media, of healing injuries, new animations in the match engine, the option to create your own manager, or to create your own team from a scratch. The strong point of the game is an entire database and faithful reconstruction of mechanisms present in the football world.
This guide to Football Manager 2016 includes:
- a vast chapter devoted to answering specific questions on "how to";
- chapters that will help you prepare your team for matches and to guide it throughout the game;
- a number of hints on how to match tactics, alter formation and use potential of your players to the utmost;
- descriptions of training categories, which will clarify its effect on players' attributes;
- explanation of the mechanism of transfers, agents, buying and selling your players;
- hints that will make it easier for you to start the game and take your first steps as a manager;
- a chapter devoted to the network of scouts;
- hints on how to complete predefined challenges;
- a list of fresh, promising players;
- hints regarding all of the aspects of playing Football Manager 2016.
Norbert "Norek" Jedrychowski (www.gry-online.pl)
About Football Manager 2016 Game Guide
Author : Norbert "Norek" Jedrychowski for gamepressure.com
last update : May 05, 2016
Guide contains : 47 pages, 89 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Football Manager 2016 Game Guide
- Creation of your own club | Starting the game Football Manager 2016 Guide.
- How to raise your coaching qualifications? | Questions and Answers Football Manager 2016 Guide.
- How to arrange friendly matches? | Questions and Answers Football Manager 2016 Guide.
- How to call a team meeting? | Questions and Answers Football Manager 2016 Guide.
- How to go on vacation? | Questions and Answers Football Manager 2016 Guide.
Football Manager 2016 Video Game
- genre: Sport
- developer: Sports Interactive
- publisher: SEGA
- platform: PC
- rated: PEGI: Age 3+ / ESRB: Everyone
Football Manager 2016 is the twelfth installment in the world’s most popular soccer manager series. The history of the franchise goes back to 1992, and for the first 10 years of its history it was known as Championship Manager.
Football Manager 2016 lets you become a manager of a selected soccer team from the leagues of 50 countries. As usually, players are free to set their goals themselves – you can try to guide a minor local team all the way into the world’s largest stadiums or lead a champion team through another successful season. Players have advanced coaching tools at their disposal that let them set game tactics and decide career paths for individual players. The way statistics are presented is more clear now, and there are new functions that let you control the enormous flood of information necessary to make the right decisions. As a result of developers consulting physiotherapists and doctors, the injury system was modified.
Your duties also include the business side of managing a soccer team, as well as PR. The latter aspect was expanded with the addition of some new options, such as calling in press conferences and giving interviews. You can watch your boys play live thanks to 3D match simulations. Over 2 thousand players animations were remade solely for the 2016 edition. Football Manager 2016 offers two brand new game modes – Fantasy Draft and Create-A-Club.
- Sports Interactive - Developer Website.
- SEGA - Publisher Website.
- Football Manager 2016 - Official Website.
Football Manager 2016 PC version System Requirements
Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 2.2 GHz/AMD Athlon 2.2 GHz, 2 GB RAM, graphic card 256 MB GeForce FX 5900/Radeon 9800 or better, 3 GB HDD, Windows Vista/7/8//10