This guide for Football Manager 2016 is a thorough introduction into all elements of the game, both the returning ones and the ones that are new to the series. By using this guide, you will learn how to manage your team and how to achieve success as a prominent manager. In this guide, you can find an expansive "Questions and Answers" chapter, where both simple and complex aspects of the game have been laid down. Thanks to the chapters included in this guide, you will learn how to prepare yourself for the match, and react properly while playing the match. This guide will blow away all of your doubts concerning the choice of your tactics and training that lets you keep the level of your team high. The guide is also detailed in explaining the transfer mechanism and the scouting network. Also, you will be provided with a wide choice of young talents and a handful of hints that will help you complete challenges. This has been rounded up with a vast array of hints that will bolster your career. Football Manager 2016 is the next installment of football managers. You start the game as the coach of the team of your choice, where you can pick freely from teams of around 50 countries. The new manager needs to ensure a number of aspects concerning the team, starting with the tactics, the training, through selection of the team line-up, guiding the team through the match, through finalization of transfers, to finances of the club. In the game, you can use a number of tools, thanks to which you can change the formation to the minutest details. An innovation into the series is the modified system of contacts with the mass-media, of healing injuries, new animations in the match engine, the option to create your own manager, or to create your own team from a scratch. The strong point of the game is an entire database and faithful reconstruction of mechanisms present in the football world.
This guide to Football Manager 2016 includes:
- a vast chapter devoted to answering specific questions on "how to";
- chapters that will help you prepare your team for matches and to guide it throughout the game;
- a number of hints on how to match tactics, alter formation and use potential of your players to the utmost;
- descriptions of training categories, which will clarify its effect on players' attributes;
- explanation of the mechanism of transfers, agents, buying and selling your players;
- hints that will make it easier for you to start the game and take your first steps as a manager;
- a chapter devoted to the network of scouts;
- hints on how to complete predefined challenges;
- a list of fresh, promising players;
- hints regarding all of the aspects of playing Football Manager 2016.
Norbert "Norek" Jedrychowski (www.gamepressure.com)
About Football Manager 2016 Game Guide
Author : Norbert "Norek" Jedrychowski for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 47 pages, 89 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Football Manager 2016 Game Guide
- How to raise your coaching qualifications? | Questions and Answers Football Manager 2016 Guide.
- How to search out a player? | Questions and Answers Football Manager 2016 Guide.
- How to change the club or the national team? | Questions and Answers Football Manager 2016 Guide.
- How to go on vacation? | Questions and Answers Football Manager 2016 Guide.
- Creation of your own club | Starting the game Football Manager 2016 Guide.