On this page of the Football Manager 2022 guide, you'll learn how to apply custom views in the most important tabs, such as squad or scouting.
The standard view of many tabs in Football Manager 2022 isn't ideal, but fortunately it can be easily fixed by using community-made custom views.
Where to get them?
On the Internet you will find many websites from which you will be able to download specially prepared files for Football Manager 2022. One such website is FM Scout, as you don't need to create an account to download files from there.
On the website you can find a pack prepared for FM 21, but it can also be succesfully used in FM 22.
How to install?
Below is a short installation guide on how to install custom views for FM 2022 :
- Depending on your system, unpack the file contents to one of the following locations;
- Windows: \Documents \Sports Interactive\ Football Manager 2022 \views;
- macOS: \ users \NAME\Library\Application Support\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\views;
- Log in to Football Manager 2022 .
If you don't have a views folder in the given location, you will need to create one.
After entering, for example, the Squad menu, click the eye icon to expand the menu, then:
- Select the Custom option and Import view;
- From the views folder choose the view you want to apply.
Note how much your team's view has changed with just a single FM 2022 filter. There's now much more information on the screen, such as the players' value, their ratings, form and attributes.