The guide to Football Manager 2020 will help you get acquainted with basic features of the game and help you during playing. The first chapter of FM 20 guide lists the initial steps that need to be undertaken in order to prepare the team for the first major match. The next chapter of Football Manager 2020 guide contains a wide range of general tips. Our tips will surely help you begin a career as a manager and lead to a better understanding of all major features. The third chapter contains all the necessary information regarding manager's duties, such as choosing the right formation, introduction to tactics, trainings, transfers, contacts, cooperating with assistants and other important features. Thanks to further chapters, the player will learn how to prepare his team for a league match and lead it to victory on the pitch. The final chapter contains lists the system requirements of Football Manager 2020.
Tips and tricks for a good start
- In our guide to Football Manager 2020, we have dedicated a lot of space to tips and tricks for novice players. Among the numerous tips, we have also included information about such important topics as the team report, assigning tasks, the transfer market, and signing contracts. If you find it difficult to manage a club, this chapter can expand your knowledge and help you.
- Tactics - this page in the guide to Football Manager 2020 will teach you, first of all, what formation is best for your team, how to place players and how to give them commands.
- Transfers - while playing FM 20, you will have to visit the transfer market to get new players for your club. After reading this page, you will learn how to negotiate contracts, sell, rent or buy players.
- Scouting - the scouting team constantly looks for potential players and prepares detailed reports on your upcoming opponents. On this page of the FM 20 guide, you will learn which scouts to choose for your club, how to assign tasks to the scouts and how to search the database.
- Funds - this chapter has all the necessary information that will make it easier for you to manage the club's funds. If you don't know how to reduce costs - this chapter is for you.
- Match preparation - playing matches in FM 20 and tracking players' progress is very exciting. Check how to prepare for a match to maximize your chances of winning.
Football Manager 2020 system requirements
- Operating system - Windows 7 (SP1)/8/8.1/10 64- bit
- CPU - Intel Pentium 4 2.2 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 2.2 GHz
- RAM - 2 GB
- GPU - 256 MB GeForce 9600M / Radeon HD 3650 or better
- Disk space - 7 GB
We answer the main questions regarding Football Manager 2020 - is Football Manager 2020 difficult, is it possible to update the rosters and emblems or how to upload photos of soccer players and employees to FM 20.
Is Football Manager 2020 a difficult game?
Yes, FM 20 is a difficult game - especially during your first contact the game. At first, it may be difficult to understand anything from the numerous tables, statistics, graphs and reports. However, over time, you will do everything intuitively. Fortunately, Football Manager 2020 has the option to delegate most of the tasks to the assistants - this is a particularly useful feature for novice players.
Can I update the rosters and logos in Football Manager 2020?
FM 20 doesn't have the official licenses, but this can be quickly fixed to enjoy real club names, soccer players and real emblems. This isn't complicated to do - we have described everything in our guide.
Is it possible to upload photos of soccer players and employees to Football Manager 2020?
Yes, FM 20 has the option to install facepacks with images of soccer players and club staff. These packs can be downloaded from the Internet - more information on the dedicated page.
Does Football Manager 2020 have better graphics?
It is hard to expect Football Manager 2020 to have amazing graphics, but the latest game in the series offers much better-looking players and managers models. The stadium crowd also looks better.
Does Football Manager 2020 have a code of conduct?
Yes! In FM 20, you can define a code of conduct - you have the ability to determine penalties for various offenses, for example, for missing training or for receiving a red card.
The guide for Football Manager 2020 contains answers to following topics:
- First steps as a manager
- General tips regarding gameplay
- Managing the club
- Choosing tactics
- Delegating tasks and managing assistants
- Planning training sessions and setting up sparring matches.
- Transfer market - buying, loaning and selling players.
- Preparing the team for an important match.
- Leading the team during a match
- System requirements
About Football Manager 2020 Guide
Author : Lukasz "Qwert" Telesinski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Filip "Asfalt" Jaron
last update : November 15, 2019
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Football Manager 2020 Video Game
- genre: Sports
- developer: Sports Interactive
- publisher: SEGA
- platform: PC
More About Football Manager 2020
How to spend the quarantine? If you have too much free time and aren't sure what to do with it, playing video games is probably one of the best ways to keep you entertained. This time, we look at single-player productions that are really, really long.