This Football Manager 2019 guide provides a comprehensive overview of the most important features of the game and will help you in learning and understanding the basic rules of football management. The first chapter of this guide contains a few simple steps that explain how to know your own team and prepare your players for their first important match. The second chapter of Football Manager 2019 contains a set of general tips. Our tips will surely make it easier for you to start your manager's career and help in managing your club. In the third chapter you will find all the relevant information related to the Manager's work: choosing the right formation, arranging tactics, conducting training, transfers, prolonging contracts and cooperation with the staff and many other issues. After reading the last two chapters, the player will know how to prepare his team for an important match and how to lead his players on the football pitch. In the last chapter of Football Manager Guide 2019 you can find information about the official system requirements of the game.
The Football Manager 2019 game guide contains:
- Description of first steps in the career of Football Manager.
- General Tips.
- Advice related to the delegation of tasks.
- Advice on club management and tactics.
- Advice on arranging training and friendly fixtures.
- Tips related to scouting.
- Advice to make it easier for you to gain new players on the transfer market.
- Advice on how to prepare your team for an important match.
- Advice on running the team during the game.
- Hardware requirements and troubleshooting.
Lukasz Telesinski (www.gamepressure.com)
About Football Manager 2019 Guide and Tips
Author : Lukasz "Qwert" Telesinski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Filip "Mithgandir" Liebert & Mateusz "Magpull" Pytlik
last update : November 14, 2018
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Football Manager 2019 Video Game
- genre: Sports
- developer: Sports Interactive
- publisher: SEGA
- platform: PC
More About Football Manager 2019
A dozen, several dozen, several hundred – we often quit a game long before the end credits, but there are some productions that we just can't get enough of. We have prepared a list of games which are the longest-lasting games for the users of Steam.