The petitioner on this one is... a thief, who in repentance (of course after he had been caught) wants to return the things she stole, but she can't, because someone else has already stolen these things from her.
You'll find her in Warehouse No. 5 in North Sprawl in Lowtown.
About 87 000 HP
Resistant to Libra,
Vulnerable to Fire
This is one belongs to the flan species, it can be found in Garamsythe Waterway, but to make him appear you'll have to send there a party made of three women. If you need to you may change all of them as soon as the enemy appears.
- Bleed - Attack Deals damage to one hero and causes Sap,
- Break - may cause petrify on one of your heroes,
- Flash - Causes Blind on everyone in range,
- Slowga - Causes slow on everyone in range,
- Phantazmal Gaze - Causes Confuse on one of your active party members,
- Mythril Bubbles - inflict damage upon everyone who is standing in front of him, may cause confuse and poison.
Here you need to know Ardor or at least Firaga. This enemy doesn't have any attack to prevent you from casting spells. Heal every status change, but don't cast berserk on anyone.
Bounty: 3800 gil, Horakhty's Flame, Unpurified Ether (1783g) and Blackened Fragment