On this page of the FF7 Remake guide, you will learn how to quickly gain new levels. We have compiled the most important information on leveling up, as well as valuable tips that will help you gain new levels faster.
- The maximum experience level in the game is 50. However, you finish the game at around level 33-35.
- Of course, the most important thing about gaining new levels is to fight opponents. Over time, you will encounter more and more difficult enemies and be rewarded with more EXP.
- You get the most experience for beating the bosses.
- Once you complete the game, you will gain 2x more combat experience, which will allow you to level up much faster.
- In Chapters 16 and 17, complete the Three-Person team vs. High Flyers challenge in Shinra Tower VR to get EXP UP Materia. It increases the number of received experience points by 100%.
- Once you have finished the game, you will unlock the Hard Mode - you should hit level 50 pretty quickly, even without the extra Materia. Later, you will be able to get e.g. special items unlocking AP and new Sub-Spheres for your weapons, so reaching the maximum level isn't the end of development for your heroes.