This page of our guide to Final Fantasy 7 Remake focuses on difficulty levels.
- What difficulty levels are in the game?
- What is Classic Mode?
- Can I change the level during the game?
What difficulty levels are in the game?
At the beginning of the game you have to choose one of three difficulty levels.
- Classic Mode - all fights are automated and you only select commands;
- Easy - allows you to focus on the plot;
- Normal - the default gameplay mode that provides a balanced combat and exploration experience.
What is Classic Mode?
Classic Mode is an automated mode where battles are set to the easy difficulty level. You can't change the difficulty level in this mode.
Can I change the level during the game?
Yes. You can go to the menu and change the difficulty level at any time. This allows you to enjoy a variety of experiences while playing the game.