This page of our Final Fantasy 7 Remake guide has information about Elements and Status Effects.
In FF7 Remake, there are several skills that use specific elements.
Each element works differently on opponents. Remember that some enemies are immune to a particular element, while others will receive extra damage. Using a specific attack on an enemy that is weak against a particular element will deal tremendous damage.
There are four elements in FF7R:
When you are using spells and items, you may notice that they affect the status effect for team members.
There are several Status Effects in the game:
- Regen - gradually restores HP;
- Barrier - reduces the physical damage received;
- Manaward - reduces magic damage received;
- Shield - negates physical damage;
- Reflect - reflects magic spells;
- Haste - accelerates ATB bar;
- Resist - prevents Status Ailments;
- Auto-Life - revives an incapacitated companion once during the battle.