This page of the FF7 Remake guide will help you get all yellow Materia (Command Materia) in the game.
How to get it?
It allows you to restore HP and remove poison status with Chakra. The amount of restored HP is linked to the damage received - the fewer the HP, the more health you restore.
Level 1 - Use Chakra (Restores 20% of received damage).
Level 2 - Use Chakra (Restores 25% of received damage).
Level 3 - Use Chakra (Restores 30% of received damage).
Level 4 - Use Chakra (Restores 35% of received damage).
Level 5 - Use Chakra (Restores 40% of received damage).
- Tifa starts Chapter 8 with this Materia.
- At the church where you meet Aerith. You can't go back there until later when you get to town.
It allows you to use Assess skill that e.g. shows HP and the monsters' weaknesses.
Level 1 - Use Assess on a single target.
Level 2 - Use Assess on all targets.
- You get the Materia from Chadley in Chapter 3.
It allows you to restore your party's HP with the Pray skill.
Level 1 - Use Pray (Slight HP restoration)
Level 2 - Use Pray (Modest HP restoration)
Level 3 - Use Pray (Moderate HP restoration)
Level 4 - Use Pray (Great HP restoration)
Level 5 - Use Pray (Significant HP restoration)
- Aerith's default Materia.
- Acquired in Chapter 4 during Corneo's Secret Stash quest.
It lets you steal from enemies.
Level 1 - Use Steal
- Purchased from Chadley after completing Battle Intel Report 7.
ATB Boost Materia
Doubles the amount of ATB when activated. Press L1+R1 during combat to activate the skill. It needs to recharge before another use.
Level 1 - ATB Boost cooldown 360 seconds.
Level 2 - ATB Boost cooldown 300 seconds.
Level 3 - ATB Boost cooldown 240 seconds.
Level 4 - ATB Boost cooldown 180 seconds.
Level 5 - ATB Boost cooldown 120 seconds.
- Can be purchased from Chadley after completing Battle Intel Report 4.
Enemy Skill Materia
It allows you to learn some of the techniques your character has experienced firsthand and then use them in combat. These skills can only be used when the right Materia is in the equipment.
Level 1 - Learn and use enemy skills.
- Can be purchased from Chadley after completing Battle Intel Report 16.