This guide to FIFA 14 is a complete guide into the world of virtual football, created by the Canadian branch of the EA Sports studio. The most recent installment traditionally carries numerous innovations, not only with regard to the structure of the gameplay, but also in the field of individual game modes, especially when it comes to multiplayer and manager modes. Thanks to numerous illustrations, presents virtually all of the aspects of the football competition. This guide includes:
- Advices concerning the basic pieces of play and regular elements of the game;
- The most popular techniques of playing and engaging into attacks, as well as a number of defensive actions;
- The way to complete all of the "Skill games";
- The full description of the career mode, including innovations in the transfer system and "Be a Pro: Player" and "Be a Pro: Goalkeeper" modes;
- Hints concerned with the functioning of the "FIFA Ultimate Team", "Virtual Clubs" and "Seasons modules;
- Descriptions of individual strategies
The controls that are used to perform an individual piece of play have been given in bold. To make it easier to navigate in the multiplayer modes and make individual elements stand out, we have color-coded this guide.
Amadeusz "ElMundo" Cyganek
Michal "Diagoras" Myszakowski (www.gamepressure.com)
About FIFA 14 Game Guide
Author : Amadeusz "ElMundo" Cyganek for gamepressure.com
Translator : Michal "Diagoras" Myszakowski
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 45 pages, 352 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.