On this page of the FUT 23 FIFA guide you can learn more about one of the best formations for FIFA 23 Ultimate Team: 4-1-2-1-2 (2) We suggest what tactics you should choose, as well as supply what instructions to set for individual players.
The 4-1-2-1-2 (2) formation consists of 4 defenders, 1 defensive midfielder, 2 central midfielders, 1 offensive midfielder and 2 attackers. The main advantage of this formation is the ability to play the ball between narrowly positioned players in the middle of the field.
- Style of play: balanced
- Width: 50.
- Depth: 55.
- Constructing Action: Balanced.
- Chance Creation: sustainable.
- Width: 50.
- Density of sixteenth note: 4.
- Corners: 2.
- Free kicks: 2.
- Forwards: Width balanced, mixed attack, normal steals, basic defense support.
- Attacking midfielder: stay in front, balanced runs to the goal, control your position, normal interceptions.
- Central midfielders: balanced attack, balanced runs towards the goal, normal interceptions, keep an eye on your position, cover the wing.
- Defensive midfielder: Cut the pass lines, stay behind, normal steals, mid-cover, stay in position.
- Central defenders: stay behind, normal steals, keep an eye on your position.
- Side defenders: stay behind, normal steals, mixed attack, stay in position.