On this page of the FUT 23 FIFA guide you can learn more about one of the best formations for FIFA 23 Ultimate Team: 4-2-2-2. We suggest what tactics you should choose, as well as supply what instructions to set for individual players.
The 4-2-2-2 formation consists of 4 defenders, 2 defensive midfielders, 2 offensive midfielders and 2 attackers. 4-2-2-2 is one of the most popular formations in FUT 23 due to its very high offensive power and considerable defensive capabilities.
- Style of play: balanced
- Width: 40.
- Depth: 55.
- Constructing Action: Balanced.
- Chance Creation: Direct Passing.
- Width: 60.
- Density of sixteenth note: 6.
- Corners: 3.
- Free kicks: 3.
- Forwards: balanced width of the game, run behind the backs of defenders, normal interceptions, stay in front.
- Attacking midfielders: stay in front, steady runs to the goal, keep an eye on your position, normal interceptions.
- Defensive midfielders: balanced defense, stay behind, normal steals, mid-cover, stay in position.
- Central defenders: stay behind, normal steals, keep an eye on your position.
- Side defenders: stay behind, normal steals, mixed attack, stay in position.