On this page of the FIFA 23 guide, we show what to do if an EA AntiCheat error message appears in your game.
Electronic Arts developed its own anti-cheat system to fight cheaters that use illegal software in online games, and its first iteration appeared in the PC version of FIFA 23.
If you are having issues with EA AntiCheat in FIFA 23 on PC, please try one of the solutions below:
- Uninstall and reinstall the game.
- Launch EA or Origin app as administrator.
- Add FIFA 23 client and EA AntiCheat to the exceptions in Windows Firewall.
- Go to the EA AntiCheat folder (by default: C:\Program Files\EA\AC), delete the files that have .exe extension, then turn the game on and wait for Origin or Steam to update the game folder.
- Uninstall other anti-cheat programs e.g. Vanguard, if you have any on your PC.