On this page of the FIFA 22 guide you'll learn when does the mobile app for FIFA 22 Ultimate Team - FIFA 22 Companion - start.
The FIFA 22 Companion mobile app is a very important and helpful trading tool, without which you'll have difficulties getting satisfactory results on the transfer market in FIFA 22 Ultimate Team. The app can be downloaded for free from Google Play (Android) or Apple Store (iOS).
The FIFA 22 Companion mobile app isn't available on Windows Phone.
FIFA 22 Companion - features
The FIFA 22 Companion mobile app allows you to manage your team without needing to log into the game on the PC or console.
- FUT 22 team management - changing formation and players, optimising play, managing team property, styling the stadium;
- FUT 22 transfer market: search, buy and sell players, coaches, single-use cards and other items;
- Buying and opening additional player packs;
- Squad Building Challenges (SBC);
- Collecting rewards: Team Battle, Division Rivals, FUT Champions;
- Creating custom tactics;
- Checking season goals progress;
- SBC player protection: a useful feature which eliminates the risk of using a player from your active team during an SBC.
FIFA 22 Companion - access
The FIFA 22 Companion mobile app, which allows you to create and manage your team, becomes available on September 23rd, 2021, 8 days before the official release of FIFA 22.