On this page of the FIFA 22 guide you'll learn when does the app for FIFA 22 Ultimate Team - FUT Web App - start.
The FUT Web App is a very important and helpful trading tool, without which you'll have difficulties getting satisfactory results on the transfer market in FIFA 22 Ultimate Team. FUT 22 Web App is available in your browser, entirely for free.
FUT 22 Web App - possibilities
Thanks to the FUT 22 Web App you can do many things related to your team, without having to log into the game on your PC or console.
- FUT 22 team management - changing formation and players, optimising play, managing team property, styling the stadium;
- FUT 22 transfer market: search, buy and sell players, coaches, single-use cards and other items;
- Buying and opening additional player packs;
- Squad Building Challenges (SBC);
- Collecting rewards: Team Battle, Division Rivals, FUT Champions;
- Creating custom tactics;
- Checking season goals progress;
- SBC player protection: a useful feature which eliminates the risk of using a player from your active team during an SBC.
FUT 22 Web App - access
FUT 22 Web App, which allows you to create and manage your team, becomes available on September 22nd, 2021, 9 days before the official release of FIFA 22.