In this chapter of the FIFA 21 guide, you will find some proven ways to earn your first one million coins in FUT 21 (FIFA Ultimate Team) mode.
Buying all the necessary players to create the best possible team in FIFA 21 Ultimate Team mode is a very big investment. It can happen that in the first pack you open you will get a brilliant player like Messi or Ronaldo. After that, you will put them out on the transfer market to earn your first million. However, let's be realistic here - the chance of that happening is extremely small. It will be hard to get such a large amount by playing matches against AI or playing online. Therefore, it is worth knowing how to fund your own club's budget quickly and without much risk. Below are some of the most profitable methods of making money on the transfer market that can be used even by novice players.
Sniping is one of the popular trading methods that allows you to earn large amounts of coins in FUT 21 mode. First, set the amount you can spend on purchases, but no less than a few thousand coins, and then prepare a list of players you are interested in. Pay attention to picking the cards that have the best chance of selling:
- Players who play in the top leagues - English Premier League, Spanish La Liga, German Bundesliga, Italian Serie A, and French Ligue 1 - there is always the greatest demand for these players;
- Pay attention to nationality - the biggest demand on the transfer market is for players with a specific nationality (Brazil, France, England, Argentina) because they can be used in the SBC (Squad Building Challenges) or used to create a hybrid squad with players from different leagues;
- Important positions on the field - you have to use specific cards for many SBC (Squad Building Challenges) so you should invest in players playing on the side defense (RB/LB), on the wings (LW/RW), side attackers (PN/LN) and side midfielders (LP/PP);
- Attackers, wingers and midfielders - they are the most popular when they have a high pace, at least 4 stars in the weak foot and a good shot finish (80);
- Defenders - FIFA 21 is all about pace so fast defenders (pace 70) will be very desirable;
- Meta players for starters - there is a group of players in FIFA 21 who are part of the so-called meta, extremely popular among many players. Among them you can find, e.g. Ousmane Dembélé, Allan Saint-Maximin, Sancho, Marcus Rashford, Felipe Anderson, Fred, Nathan Aké, Éder Militao, Bailey, Gnabry, etc. The full list of these players is sure to form during the first weeks of FUT 21.
Once you have created the list, go to the transfer market, enter the name of a particular player, and see how many coins he costs - you are interested in the cheapest possible price. It is highly likely that gamers who want to earn money quickly will start putting players below market price – this is your chance to earn some coins. Go back to the view of the transfer market, and in the "Buy Now" box enter the appropriate maximum amount you want to pay for a player.
For example, if the cheapest possible offer of a card is currently 20,000 coins, try to enter 17,000. Remember that you have to buy a player below the market price and then put them out at a profit (including 5% tax). In this particular case, if you manage to buy a card for 17,000 and sell it for 20,000 coins, the profit would be 2,000 coins. The sniping method is very popular so you have to be extremely vigilant and make the right decisions quickly.
If you have more money to invest, it is worth considering mass bidding on regular gold cards - especially at the start of a FUT 21 (FIFA Ultimate Team) season. Regular gold cards are used to create a starting team or for the Squad Building Challenges. Mass bidding can be done in several ways:
- Major football leagues - go to the transfer market, set filters, and search major football leagues (Premier League, La Liga, Ligue 1, Serie A, Bundesliga) and look for cards with a "Buy Now" option for a maximum of 350 coins. You can also look for those put up on an auction with a minimum price of 350 coins - try to buy them all;
- Positions on the pitch and nationalities - you can also search the transfer market for cheap players (Brazilians, French, English) playing as side defenders (RB/LB) and wingers (RW/LW). These players are used to get the right level of team chemistry or for SBCs.
Players obtained through mass bidding should always be put up for sale for a slightly higher price but always make sure it is not too high. Depending on the number of cards sold, the profit from mass biddings can be quite large.
Squad Building Challenges
The method of monetizing Squad Building Challenges (SBC) involves using tasks from Advanced SBC sets - everyone at the launch of FIFA 21 will do them to get packs with great footballers and extra coins. The tasks included in Advanced SBC are very specific and may require the use of particular players and fulfilling other conditions such as:
- Players of exactly 10 nationalities, team chemistry at 100 points;
- Players from exactly 11 leagues, team chemistry at 100 points;
- Players of exactly 9 nationalities and from 7 leagues.
To solve these kinds of tasks you will have to use very specific players, and the price of such cards will fluctuate quite strongly in the transfer market – you can use this to make a fortune.
Most people playing FIFA 21 can't spend as much time developing their club as they would like so they are looking for solutions online - it's completely natural. The vast majority of players use Futbin. When you go to this page, search for Advanced SBC and check the solutions at the top of the list – they are always the cheapest (pay attention to the platform you're playing on - PC, PS, Xbox), popular, and don't require the use of additional position change cards or increasing team chemistry artificially. These are the solutions that gamers are looking for - cheap, easy, and quickly available.
As soon as any SBC solution becomes popular, users immediately jump into the game and buy the cards they need, which are bought out immediately causing their price to rise. This makes the price of a particular SBC solution to increase, too. That solution stops being useful to other players – they will choose the next cheapest solution from the list.
Popular and sought-after players are no longer profitable and purchased as often so their price drops to a minimum – this is the best moment to buy them. The turnover of players who can solve an SBC is so large that after a few hours, the solution you have found will again appear at the top, the demand for these players will increase and the price of the players purchased will jump. This means you will be able to sell them with a profit.
It's worth making a list of about 10 cards that have regular price fluctuations in the transfer market – buy them (preferably a few) as soon as their price drops again. Then wait until their price rises again and immediately put them up on the transfer market.
Use the ready-made solutions to search mainly those players without whom a given SBC cannot be completed. These are usually footballers who make up the so-called the perfect link (the same league and nationality, the same nationality and football club, the same league and football club) – they increase the team chemistry value to a certain limit. It's even better when the same footballers turn up in a few other cheapest solutions.
Players with a style card
Another way to quickly earn coins in FIFA Ultimate Team is to search the transfer market for popular players with an assigned style card. You get the biggest profit from players using the most expensive style cards, such as Shadow and Hunter.
- Players list - create a list of players who must receive Shadow or Hunter style cards to show their full potential. Side defenders (LB/RB) and central defensive midfielders (CDM) usually have a Shadow card. The Hunter card is often used by forwards, wingers (LW/RW), and attacking midfielders (CAM);
- Check market prices - list all average market prices of selected players without and with style cards;
- Look for opportunities - go to the transfer market and try to hunt down a meta card with an assigned style below its average market price by using the sniping or bidding method.
As an example, take Marcelo, Real Madrid's left-side defender, who should always be given the Shadow style card. Suppose that his basic card costs 20,000 coins and 35,000 coins with the Shadow style (a Shadow style card alone costs 15,000). If you can buy Marcelo with a Shadow style card for 31,000, putting him out for 35,000 will give you 2,250 coins. Sometimes there may be a situation where a player who does not know the true value of a card with the assigned style will put it out at the regular market price - then your profit will be much higher.