1. Start working on the fields you have. On one of them, you will find crop ready to harvest, another one will require sowing and the last one - cultivating. The necessary machines are left near the fields, so you will have no problem with knowing what needs to be done.
2. Sell the crop. In the right moment (increased demand), it is also good to get rid of some of your supplies, which will earn you more money and make the development of the gram quicker.
3. After collecting enough money, buy a sprayer (29 000$). By doing so, your fields will give you twice as much crop.
4. Start to change your equipment. You will need a new tipper (24 000$), a better sowing machines that doesn't require you to cultivate the land first (52 000$) and also a new harvester with a larger container and wider range of working (182 000$). In the meantime, you can also buy a mower or a tractor with a front loader (the cost is a lot higher), to earn some money by completing missions.
5. After getting new machines, it will be time for purchasing new pieces of land. The best fields to buy are the ones located close to your farm - no. 25 and 30.
6. Change other machines slowly, especially the tractors.
7. Your next step should be buying a new sowing machines, another field, a harvester and a tipper. When you have all that, your farm will be quite well developed. You will have machines that allow you to efficiently work on six fields and a solid basis for starting a new business - growing sugar beets and potatoes, woodcutting or animal husbandry.