1. Make sure that necessary works are always done on your farm. The workers that you hire often block in various places and do not complete the task they have, so you should check on them from time to time.
2. Grow mainly those plants that bring you the biggest profit (you will learn more about that in the Farms chapter).
3. Do not hesitate with investing in new machines - you earn money to spend it, and new gear will increase the comfort of working and will reduce the time of completing tasks.
4. Don't forget to spray and fertilize your field, before the plant is ready to be harvested. It will bring you double crop.
5. Sell your goods in the right moment - when the price is the highest. Sometimes it is good to wait a while until the demand grows, to receive an offer even twice as better.
6. Your machines may sometimes get stuck in some place, which will prevent them from further working. Reset it and it will appear on your farm again.
7. Some tractors may be overbalanced by the heavy gear attached to their backs. To prevent that from happening, attach a weight to the front first.
8. After learning the mechanics of the game, it will be best to play in 15x - 30x increased time. Use the maximum speed when waiting for the plants to grow.
9. In the options menu, you can change the setting and make the gameplay easier. For example, increasing the number of missions available will allow you to earn more money and switching off the plant withering will eliminate the time pressure during the harvest.
10. Always sell your machines directly at the shop. By doing so, you won't loose much time and you will receive 20% more for the gear than when selling it automatically.
11. Use the PDA. You will be able to check current prices, the status of your fields, the current position of your machines and info about animal husbandry.
12. Allow your workers to complete most of the tasks on the farm and do only the things that cannot be done by anybody else (spraying, selling the crops, etc.).
13. Try to specialize in one type of business and only then start another one. By doing so, you will have solid background to develop new branch of your farm.
14. After loading the game, you have to hire the workers again.
15. Keep track of the fuel level. Most of the vehicles have a big reserve, but it will end someday.
16. Use the TAB key frequently, to switch between machines.