Loaders are vehicles used for lifting and moving various types of pallets, raw materials, and goods. The simplest loader is a tractor with a front loader holder.
However, with frequent use, you may find it difficult to control such a device or notice the low capacity of the small tips connected to it. For this reason, you will find many other machines in the store.
Kramer front loader
The front loader Kramer KL30.8T is the "1st level" loader, just like the tractor loaders. In principle, there's not much difference:
- it has four-wheel steering, which provides good mobility,
- Telescopic arm (approx. 1 meter),
- Uses the same tips as an ordinary front loader (from the Front loaders tab),
- It is possible to transport small abutments for bolting (e.g. It's a powerful HDK/TDK), but its power usually doesn't allow you to transport full trailers.
I strongly advise not to buy this machine. For a surcharge of $16,000 you get a lightweight tractor Linder Lintrac 90 with almost 2x more power, more versatile and with a loader holder, but also with 4 steering wheels.
These small loaders are quite versatile and practical. Two models are available: on wheels (L218) and on tracks (C232). Note that the tracked vehicle is much slower.
The biggest curiosity is the fact that these loaders are partly adapted to work in woodworking. In addition to the standard forks and blades (which have only 1/3 more capacity than the front loaders), you will also find them:
- Wood saw DFM RT3000,
- Wood saw with grab: DFM CFB-16,
- Paladin trunksaw,
- Wood log gripper.
More about this loader:
- Due to its small tip capacity, it is not a big leap from the standard "1st level" loaders,
- When working with wood, it is only suitable for small trees (especially the CDB-16 - a large tree has pushed the whole trolley to the side),
- It has a very low stability and low boom: driving with a fully loaded shovel can result in tipping over, while the short boom does not allow loading of the largest trailers and some agricultural machines.
The telehandler category consists of four loader models. They are characterized by:
- Custom bits, which have a capacity of 2.5x bigger than front loaders,
- They have a four-wheel steering,
- The handlers have a long telescopic arm: you can easily load large semi-trailers or lay down a nice bale tower.
- They can transport HDK/TDK abutments (connected with a gudgeon pin).
Very practical and enjoyed by players. They are not much less capacious than a wheel loader.
New Holland W190D is the top-class loader. This is an articulated vehicle (instead of turning the wheels, you can "break it" into a turn) with the largest available attachments: most of them have a capacity of 3x greater than front loaders. It is irreplaceable for heavy forestry work and loading of raw materials from the ground. If you invest in silage business, this is also the first purchase on your list.
- Note, however, that it is slightly less versatile than other loaders - it has only four ends: for pallets, logs, a shovel, and forks.
The machines Ropa Maus 5 and Holmer Terra Felis 3 were already mentioned when discussing beet harvesters. This is because they are designed to quickly lift abandoned harvest from the ground over a large area and to load them onto semi-trailers. With these machines, you don't have to worry about beet storage for large crops. You will find them in the category of vehicles in the Shop, in the tab Technology of beet growing.
May he regret who has not met this machine! Rop NawaRo-Maus is the ideal tool for collecting abandoned crops: cereals, fertilizers, silage, and even chips. Note, however, that it cannot harvest beetroot and potatoes.
Manitou MC 18-4 (37 000$) - you can find it in the shop, in the vehicle section, under Other. Small, mobile, but it does not have variable tips - it is used only for lifting and unloading pallets. Leased and left at the store can be quite a good option to load pallets with seeds, fertilizers or fodder on conveyors.