In Farming Simulator 19, a Biogas Plant allows you to:
- Sell slurry, manure and silage,
- Get digestate by selling silage,
- Have access to large silos with high capacity where you can process silage and sell it on the spot.
Unlike in the previous games, a Biogas Plant isn't "neutral". It won't start functioning until you purchase it. You need to buy a parcel with a Biogas Plant before you can use it. You receive money from selling goods in a Biogas Plant at midnight.
- To use a silo in an owned Biogas Plant, fill it with grass, hay or chaff, tamp and cover. Wait about 24 hours.
- Collect digestate from the protruding pipe located near one of the larger tanks near a silo.
- To sell silage, unload it into the tank in front of silos. Use a front loader to move silage into the tall tank - you will receive the money at midnight.