In Farming Simulator 19 you have the ability to control the time in the game: speed it up or slow it down - the reference point is the real time. You can do this at any time in the game, at any level of difficulty from the game options.
When to use time acceleration:
- To wait the night,
- In anticipation of plant growth,
- While expecting better purchase prices.
When it is better for time to flow more slowly:
- When you haven't done all the work in the field,
- When there are good purchase prices on the market,
- If you have a loan and a lot of cars in leasing - the fee is charged for working time and for each day (working time is calculated in real time, regardless of the acceleration),
- It is better for the time to run more slowly when your employees perform tasks at night: they are paid a double salary.
You can use the fast timescale option (sleep) at night, if you have the Farm House building- at duskyou can get inside and go to sleep. Keep on mind that the time of your sleep is set manually.