This page contains our walkthrough for Ethan's Soul, the last mission in Far Cry: New Dawn. You get it after Problem Solver. This mission is a boss fight with Ethan who was transformed into a monster. Our tips will help you kill this boss. You can also watch a video of this fight.
Starting the mission
The starting place for this mission is marked with a mission marker. Before you go there, try to get an elite weapon - this will make the boss fight easier. An assault rifle works best here - sniper rifles or rocket launchers aren't useful here. Reach the location and speak with Joseph. Watch the cut-scene. After that, you will start the boss fight.
How to defeat Ethan?
The fight with Ethan shouldn't be difficult if you follow these tips:
- Be on the move at all times and shoot the red parts on the boss's body. Moving around the arena will allow you to avoid getting hit. Shoot the red spots to deal the most damage.
- You can replenish your ammo by going either to the eastern or western part of the cave. Don't save ammo.
- Don't get close to Ethan - he will hit the ground. This move pushes you back and deals massive damage.
- The boss throws burning rocks - pay attention to him and try to dodge the projectiles.
- Stop only to shoot the boss. Ethan is fast - you have to change your position constantly.
After defeating the boss, the game will play a cut-scene. Go to Prosperity and follow the mission marker. You reach Rush's grave. This triggers another cut-scene. You have completed Ethan's Soul, the last story mission in Far Cry: New Dawn. Continue exploring the world to discover its secrets.