Government Plane Wreck is the fifth expedition that you can undertake in Far Cry: New Dawn. You'll land in a forest that witnessed a crash of a government plane.
Drop and delivery points
- A small landing pad located next to the main road leading to the tail of the plane.
- A wood-cutting spot on a small hill north from the wreckage. It is surrounded by marches that house crocodiles.
- The final drop point is located on a bridge north-east from the wreck. The remains of the bridge may be used as cover when waiting for the helicopter.
Depending on the difficulty level, the packages are located in various locations.
The plane's tail converted into a garage.
Three bandits guarding the area behind the garage.
The part of the wreck with the wings, in a room on the second level.
Two bandits in the room and one floor below.
Building next to engines. The package is found in the middle of the engines.
One elite bandit. If you sneak up from the side of the turbines, he won't notice you.
- The area is guarded by a lot of snipers. They are mostly positioned near the remains of the plane. Watch out for laser sights.
- The area is filled with various types of vegetation. Move while crouched and hide behind the plants. This will enable you to avoid detection.
The large portion of the map is filled with water. The water is filled with crocodiles, so avoid swimming. If you are not planning on staying undetected, you can use a boat.
The bandits also walk over the roof of the fragments of the wreck. They can see you from a long distance, so always look at the upper parts of the wreck as well. You will avoid detection and unnecessary confusion this way.