Walking Horse Nuclear Plant is the last Expedition in Far Cry: New Dawn. You visit a nuclear plant that became the Highwaymen's base.
Drop and pick up locations
- The gas station near the nuclear plant. This area isn't guarded by anyone - you can move there freely.
- The road west of the nuclear plant. You won't come any enemies here, that is until you get closer to the nuclear plant's building.
- There is a glade in the north, right behind the chimney. There, you will find the remains of steel construction. This place is the third drop and pick up point. That glade is the most accessible location for the Highwaymen.
The building with a dome in the east. The package is a level below the entrance to that building.
This and the next room are patrolled by two Highwaymen. Go inside only when one of the bandits is standing near the package.
The construction made out of containers inside the chimney.
There are two Highwaymen in the room with the package. The entrance isn't blocked by anything, meaning that other enemies can see you.
The building with a dome in the east. The package is on the shelve between the entrances.
The area is patrolled by two Highwaymen. A sniper is standing on the rooftop.
- You can encounter snipers on the nuclear plant's rooftop. They can see you from afar. Always check the rooftops - thanks to that you will be able to react faster.
- The terrains around the nuclear plant are full of vegetation. Hide in them to avoid detection. You can hide in vegetation even when you are waiting for the evac.
- The package is always well-protect. The biggest number of bandits is always in the location where the package is. Move carefully in that place.
- Watch out for windows, holes in walls, and various platforms. Both the nuclear plant and the chimney have floors. Every level is roamed by bandits. They can see you even when you think that you are well-hidden. Always look up - you will be able to check if there are any enemies who can detect you.