Navajo Bridge is the second tactical mission available in Far Cry: New Dawn. In this mission you will go to a desert in order to obtain a cargo from a bridge above a giant canyon.
Drop and delivery points
The drop and delivery points on the Navajo Bridge are the same. There are three of them.
- Two of them are on a hill on the southern side of the bridge.
- The third one is on a hill in the northern part of the map.
In the drop zones you will find buildings with stationary machine guns, you can use them for defense.
Depending on difficulty level, the packages can be found in various spots.
The package can be found in a small, damaged one-floor building on the eastern side of the bridge.
In the direct neighbor you will find at least one enemy. A sniper is additionally placed on the roof.
The contraband is located on the highest floor of the two-floor building on the western side of the bridge.
The package is guarded by two bandits that are in the same room.
The package can be found in a small room located next to a container storage area.
You won't find the bandits in the building. However, around it there are a few enemies, including an elite sniper.
- Use the service roads under the bridge to pass through it. They aren't patrolled and they make you invisible for the enemies who patrol the areas close to the bridge.
- The snipers can make your life miserable during this mission. Because of that, focus on eliminating them. Having a suppressed weapon is the safest choice - it will enable you to eliminate them silently.
- Although there is a stationary machine rifle in the drop point, don't use it when it isn't necessary. Using it makes you an easy target.
- While waiting for the helicopter, take advantage of all available cover. Elite snipers appear even on medium difficulty - they can kill you with a single shot.