This page of the Far Cry 6 guide contains a walkthrough of the Our Right to Party operation, one of the main missions played in El Este. This walkthrough explains how to get to the party at La Reina Island and how to obtain food and a grill needed to organize the party.
- Rewards for completing the quest
- Meet up with Jonron
- Head to the party at La Reina Island
- Find the grill for the BBQ
- Get food for the BBQ
- Put the grill on the fire
- Set off the fireworks
Rewards for completing the quest
- Palm Tree (Charm).
- Unlocking The Lion's Roar operation.
Meet up with Jonron
This operation will start automatically after completing Harpoon, the main mission about organizing a party to celebrate the fall of Admiral Benitez and to deal a massive blow to Anton's regime.
You must meet up with Yelena at the bar marked on the map and then set off with her to the meeting place with Jonron. Yelena will be driving and you can choose either the front or the back passenger seat.
Head to the party at La Reina Island
The party is supposed to take place on a small uninhabited island. In order to get there, use any jet ski near the meeting place with Jonron.
Find the grill for the BBQ
Once you reach the island, talk to Jonron and Yelena, which will give you 2 mission objectives.
Jonron can lead you to the location of the grill. It's underwater, so you need to dive in, find it on the bottom and interact with it.
Get food for the BBQ
To complete this mission objective, you must listen to Yelena's instructions and fill 100% of the food bar. You can get food in three different ways:
1) If you want to stay vegetarian, find a small hill where carrots are grown and start harvesting them.
2) If you don't mind obtaining animal flesh, you can open cages with rabbits and start eliminating them (preferably right after opening the cages before they manage to run off) or go along the coastline and look around for crocodiles. Remember to avoid using heavy weapons when attacking wild game to avoid damaging the meat.
3) If you don't mind fishing, find a fishery on the island and start using a fishing rod. Each fish caught (any fish) will significantly fill up the progress bar.
Put the grill on the fire
Once you acquire the grill, head to the campfire and hold down the interaction button to put the food you've obtained on the grill. Now the real party will begin.
Set off the fireworks
Reach the marked location. There is a box there with the help of which you will set off the fireworks and the party will continue.
After you wake up on the beach the next day, the operation will be over.