On this page of the Far Cry 6 guide you'll learn how to enable photo mode. We've also included a summary of the most important functions the photo mode offers.
The photo mode in Far Cry 6 is activated by default from the pause menu - you must choose the correct option from the system tab. However, it's also possible to assign the photo mode to one of the buttons.
The photo mode features many useful options to help you take a perfect photo. The most important ones are:
- Camera Mode - You can take a picture by freely manipulating the camera or from the first-person perspective.
- Photo Mode Type - Studio Mode pauses the gameplay, but you can also enable Live Mode which resumes the game, allowing you to, for example, take a dynamic shot based on what's currently happening.
- Hiding characters and animals.
- Adjusting the field of view and depth of field.
- Selecting a pose and an emoticon for the protagonist, rotating them.
- Changing the time of day and weather conditions.
- Changing the brightness and the contrast.
- Applying various filters, such as ones that simulate a film reel or add chromatic aberration.
- Overlay icons and frames on the screen.
After setting all the options, you can press the hide interface button and take the photo without any HUD elements.