This page of the guide to Far Cry 6 contains the most important information about the pet - Amigo Oluso. We explain when the black panther can start traveling with the main character, as well as what unique traits set Oluso apart from other pets.
Unlocking the pet panther
Oluso is a pet panther. Getting it is the most problematic of all the Amigos.
To "recruit" the black panther, you must do one of the larger Yaran stories (side quests) - Triada Blessing. You can find its complete walkthrough in our guide.
Just to remind you - the Triada Blessing quest requires you to do 3 Treasure Hunts and obtain 3 relics. The specific Treasure Hunts are the following:
- Ida's Triada Relic (Madrugada region)
- Oku's Triada Relic (Valle de Oro region)
- Mimo Abosi's Triada Relic (El Este Region)
After acquiring all the relics, you must go to the Oluwa cave located on the "starting" island of Isla Santuario.
Inside the cave, place the collected relics on the floor marked by the signs - this will start the battle with Oluso the panther. You will have to defeat the animal and the most important hint is to focus on the "main" panther (yellow eyes), not its copies (red eyes).
After defeating Oluso, you must resurrect the animal. The quest will end, and Oluso will join you as pet-Amigo.
Traveling together with Amigo Oluso
Oluso is a stealth Amigo. The panther is by far the best at sneaking up on enemies and eliminating them by surprise out of all the pets. This is ideal when the enemy doesn't expect an attack. However, Oluso is also able to kill someone during direct combat.
Oluso's unique abilities are:
- Mimo Abosi's Luck - Oluso has to kill 12 enemies in Restricted Areas - this refers simply to eliminating enemies in various military locations marked with red "no access" borders on the world map. This ability increases Oluso's chance of successful stealth attacks even in direct combat.
- Rage ofIda - This challenge forces Oluso to kill 24 enemies with stealth attacks - remember to point the panther at the targets (preferably single enemies). With the ability unlocked, Oluso's successful stealth attack will strike fear into surrounding enemies and prompt them to escape.
- Mist of Oku - Oluso's attacks need to scare 50 enemies. This ability increases Oluso's chance of survival when her health bar drops below 50% - the panther surrounds herself with smoke making it harder for enemies to track her. This can also make her immune to attacks, and her health regenerates faster.