On this page of the Far Cry 6 game guide, you will find a walkthrough of the Yaran Story titled Supremacy, a side mission in the Libertad Island location. Our walkthrough describes, among other things, when you can meet Juan on the island, what unique items he has in store and what currency you can buy them in.
Rewards for completing the quest
This is an important mission in terms of unlocking new unique equipment, as you will be able to trade depleted uranium to obtain the following items:
- new varietes of Supremos (backpacks with unique attacks),
- new varieties of Resolver Weapons.
Unlocking the mission
You won't miss out on unlocking this quest, as it will automatically be added to your journal once you complete the Guerrilla main mission, i.e. after completing the campaign's prologue on Isla Santuario and reaching Libertad Island, the guerrilla's main hideout, for the first time.
The first objective of The Guerrilla mission is to meet Juan, whom you will find at the Libertad Headquarters, one of the buildings on the island.
Check what Juan has in store
Juan's Weapons is located right behind him, also inside the bunker. You can buy two main types of items from him:
- New Supremos - As a reminder, these are a type of backpacks and each one allows you to activate one special attack. You can also further upgrade your supremos and attach unlocked gadgets to them.
- Resolver Weapons - These are completely unique weapon variants that can be distinguished not only by their appearance, but also by their unique functionality.
Note - Not all purchasable items will be immediately available at Juan's. Some will be added to the store later in the campaign after you have sufficiently advanced in ranks.
To trade with Juan, you will need depleted uranium instead of Pesos. As a reminder, this is a rare resource that you can find in large containers in big enemy military outposts.
This quest will end once you have purchased all of Juan's items and it will take you at least several hours to obtain the required amount of uranium. We recommend buying the following items first:
- Supremo Volta - It allows you to detonate an EMP charge. The electromagnetic pulse is capable of sabotaging all surrounding machinery and equipment. You will especially appreciate this backpack while fighting enemy tanks and helicopters.
- The Pyrotechno weapon - It shoots fireworks that can explode, functionally turning it into a launcher. It can be a substitute for a "true" launcher before you manage to get your hands on the real deal by exploring the game world.