This guide to Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta includes a complete walkthrough for all of the missions in this expansion pack to the RPG game - Fallout 3. It also includes the description of new achievements and whereabouts of the audio logs recorded by the people abducted by the aliens.
This guide includes:
- A walkthrough for all the missions;
- The whereabouts of audio files and important places;
- The description of achievements that makes it easier to obtain them;
- Hints on the gameplay.
Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta is the fifth DLC for a popular RPG game - Fallout 3. This DLC gives you the opportunity to visit an alien ship. During the game, you will be using new weapons and armor. Also, the game is not short of additional NPCs and additional achievements.
About Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta Game Guide
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 17 pages, 134 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta Game Guide
- Main quests - QUEST 3: This Galaxy Ain't Big Enough... - part 1 | Main quests F3: MZ Guide.
- Main quests - QUEST 2: Among The Stars: Conclusion | Main quests F3: MZ Guide.
- Main quests - QUEST 2: Among The Stars: Primary locations - part 1 | Main quests F3: MZ Guide.
- Main quests - QUEST 2: Among The Stars: Secondary locations - part 1 | Main quests F3: MZ Guide.
- Main quests - QUEST 2: Among The Stars: Introduction | Main quests F3: MZ Guide.
Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Bethesda Softworks
- publisher: Bethesda Softworks
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3
- rated: PEGI: 18+ / ESRB: Mature
Defy hostile alien abductors and fight your way off of the massive Mothership Zeta, orbiting Earth miles above the Capital Wasteland. Mothership Zeta takes Fallout 3 in an entirely new direction - outer space. Meet new characters and join with them in a desperate bid to escape the Aliens' clutches. To do so, you'll wield powerful new weapons, like the Alien Atomizer, Alien Disintegrator, and Drone Cannon, and deck yourself out in brand new outfits, like the Gemini-Era Spacesuit and even Samurai Armor.
A strange Alien signal is being broadcast throughout the Capital Wasteland, originating from a crashed UFO. Is it a distress call, or something far more sinister? That question is answered when you find yourself beamed aboard an enormous Alien spacecraft, with only one alternative - to fight your way to the bridge of the ship and secure your escape.
Find and exploit new and destructive alien technology, like the Alien Atomizer and Drone Cannon.
Explore the vast Mothership and learn the secrets of the Aliens' master plan.
Thwart the Aliens' attempt to stop your escape, and take over the Alien ship before it wreaks havoc on the unsuspecting Earth below.
Fight against the Alien Invaders, their robot drones, and turn their own horrible experiments against them.
Ally yourself with an unexpected array of characters, both from the Capital Wasteland and from Earth's past.
Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz, 2 GB RAM, graphic card 512 MB (GeForce 8800 or better), Windows XP/Vista