AREAS OF INTEREST
- I would recommend that you visit the Nuka-Cola plant soon after you've decided to take on Nuka-Cola challenge. There aren't too many Nuka-Cola Quantum bottles inside the facility, but instead you may find out where to look for the shipments. Your objective is to get to the northern part of Nuka-Cola plant - factory floor section. You should know that the factory is being protected by a lot of robots, including semi-powerful protectrons. You must find a robot called Milo. The robot is a working as a shipping foreman. During the initial conversation you can pretend to be the owner of the factory (screen) and order him to give you shipping numbers. Milo will then give you a password to a nearby terminal. Enter the next room and access the terminal. Find out where the bottles of Quantum Nuka-Cola were sent. You should receive info on three locations.
- Once you've acquired the information on the shipments from the computer you can begin your search of the crates or you can continue exploring the factory. I would recommend that you eliminate Milo, because you won't receive bad karma and instead you'll be allowed to collect two items - a research department safe key and an access code to the terminal in the store. There's a passageway nearby and it leads to Nuka-Cola plant - offices. Go there now, but be careful, because you'll be dealing with a very powerful version of mirelurks. Use your strongest guns to take them down and don't travel alone. Proceed to a lower floor and then go to the room located in the south-west (screen). Find the body of Winger Mercier. Examine it, take the note and read it. You'll find out about the formula for Nuka-Cola Clear and about planned meeting near Red Racer Factory.
Make sure that the key is in your possession and go back to Nuka-Cola plant - factory floor. Head back to the main entrance to the factory and explore one of the western rooms. It's going to be a rather small laboratory (Research Department). Locate a safe on the wall (screen) and use your newly acquired key to open it. Take RadAway and the formula for Nuka-Cola Clear. You may exit the factory. Proceed to the Red Racer factory which is located to the north of Nuka-Cola plant. Once you've arrived you're going to be stopped by Goalie Ledoux. You can inform members of this organization about Mercier's death or you can do business with them right away. In exchange for the formula members of this gang will award you with 250 bottle caps, but you can convince them (speech) to pay you 400 caps.
- Tinker Joe can be found outside RobCo facility. I would recommend talking to him, because he can sell a robot, called Sergeant RL-3. This is only available if you're playing as a neutral character. Sergeant can be a nice addition to the team, but sadly you will have to pay for him. Tinker Joe will demand 1000 bottle caps.
- Tinker Joe (RobCo facility) - selling items
Falls Church metro
AREAS OF INTEREST
- During your first visit to Falls Church metro station you'll probably encounter a brotherhood paladin who goes by the name of Hoss. He will ask you to rescue a rookie called Pek. In order to do that you must go to an Office building which can be found to the south of the subway exit. Look at my screen if you're having some difficulties finding the building. Obviously you shouldn't be surprised to encounter supermutants inside the building. Pek's body is inside one of the northern rooms. You can brake into this room or you can look for a key. Go back to Hoss. He will thank you for delivering the news and he'll reward you with 100 caps.