On this page of our guide you can find information on how long a single game in Fall Guys usually last (on average). Also, we indicate how long it might take you to earn all achievements in order to unlock the platinum trophy.
- A single mini-game in Fall Guys usually lasts a few minutes - around 2-3 minutes, but some games may be slightly longer. In exceptional cases, it may also happen that the competition will end after tens of seconds.
- It should take you over a dozen minutes to play a single tournament. Of course, this value is correct if we assume that you can qualify to all rounds of a specific episode (usually 5 rounds). You can end the struggle after a few minutes if you get eliminated in the initial rounds.
- Fall Guys is a good game proposition for those who prefer short gaming sessions. You can spend a few or several minutes with the game and easily walk away from it. There is no pressure to devote an enormous amount of time every day in order to make progress in the game.
- You will advance and level up relatively slow in Fall Guys, especially during the current season. It's not an important issue, but by hitting further ranks of experience you can get new cosmetic items for free, as well as Kudos and crowns.
- Earning platinum trophy in Fall Guys is very difficult and extremely time-consuming. Be prepared to spend at least a few dozens of hours with the game. Most difficult trophies simply require a very large amount of free time to grind (for example, to qualify a total of 500 times). However, one of the most difficult trophies requires you to win the tournament 5 times in a row. It forces you to possess great skills. Also, you will need a lot of luck in drawing mini-games and team members.