This page of our guide offers information on the system requirements of Fall Guys. You can find out what are the minimum system requirements for the PC version, as well as how the hardware requirements for the PS4 version look like and whether you need a PS+ subscription to enjoy the game.
- Minimum system requirements - PC version
- PS4 system requirements
- Offline / Single player mode - is it available in the game?
Minimum system requirements - PC version
Fall Guys has very low system requirements and can be successfully run even on older hardware. It is worth noting that the developer haven't released any official recommended system requirements, as the game does not have any advanced graphics settings.
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit. Windows 7 OS is not supported.
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or similar AMD processor
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7950
- Disk Space: 2 GB
- Permanent internet connection required
- Gaming controller is recommended, but it is possible to play the game with a keyboard and mouse.
PS4 system requirements
- The game works very well on the regular version of PS4 console as well as on the PS4 Pro. You shouldn't experience any framerate drop downs even when traveling with a large group of players.
- Disk space: 7.75 GB
- A PS + subscription is required to run the game. Even despite the fact that Fall Guys game was made available for free to PlayStation Plus subscribers in August 2020, it is not a free to play game. An active PS + subscription is required to run the game.
Offline / Single player mode - is it available in the game?
No, Fall Guys is a 100% online game. You won't even find an offline tutorial in it. This is a purely multiplayer video game that requires constant Internet connection. If you lose your connection with the servers, you will return to the main menu. During that time you will not be able to join any more games.